jueves, 21 de enero de 2016

"The last of the crappy posts" or "The definition of an object"



Now that I have learned that, according to Prof, Bauer, Making what you're told gets you a grade of 8, and since I need to get my average grades higher, I have decided that I'm going to put more into this blog, so this is "The last of the Crappy Posts"... even though it sounds like a middle age book, Noticing the HTML button is a nice start.

Now talking about objects, Prof. Bauer described it as "Things that have things and do things with other things" or something like that, And as far as I hve learned from online forums they are "entities with attributes that can use methods, and can belong to a class" so basically almost everything in Java is an object.

Well, right now if you are reading this you would be expecting that "plus" that prof Bauer asked... but this is the last of the crappy posts so, I have nothing else to add... but I can change the font to camic sans if you want... JK.

1 comentario: